Rahn+Bodmer Co., Zurich
Rahn+Bodmer Co. is domiciled in Zurich and has been located in the centre of the city since 1933.
In 1750, Zurich entrepreneurs Caspar and Hans Conrad Schulthess established a silk trading business and soon saw securities and exchange trading become an important part of the business.
Much has changed over the years at Rahn+Bodmer Co., as it became known 85 years ago. However, the company has retained its independence, the untiring commitment on the part of the owners remains the same, and the running of the bank has remained stable. Since 1882, at least one member of the Rahn family has been a partner; the Bodmer family joined the bank in 1917. In 1951, a member of the Bidermann family became a partner for the first time, having previously worked at the bank for 25 years.